Stratford Tax Studio

Tax focused accountancy

Tax Returns

Reasons you may need to do a Tax Return:-

  • You are self employed or in a partnership
  • You get dividend income of over £2,000 pa
  • You have rental property
  • You have a holiday let
  • You get foreign income
  •  You have untaxed income like royalties or commissions
  •  You need to claim relief on expenses or pension contributions
  • Your income is over £50,000 and you or your partner/spouse are claiming child benefit
  • You earn over £100,000 including benefits in kind from your employment
  • You get interest income of over £1,000 and are a basic rate tax payer or over £500 and are a higher rate taxpayer
  • You get income from a trust
  • You have sold an asset which is subject to capital gains tax